Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Road to Wellville...







Well, in case you aren't aware, since I have been home from Mexico, I havent been feeling "up to snuff". I've been having terrible stomach problems, and major exhaustion. Enough to send me to the Dr, who kindly wanted to talk about everything but why I felt bad. So, I decided that I'll take matters into my own hands and do a "home cleanse". Basically, for 30 days, just fruits and vegetables, and water and tea. Lots of supplements, and maybe nuts, later. So far, its just day two, but my stomach is feeling so much better. I really think I just neeed to "bring it back to netural" for a while.



In other news, my sister came in town and stayed with John and I over the weekend. We had a great time, until, Sunday at brunch with my parents, she decided to totally throw me under the bus and tell them everything we talked about the night before. Hmmm....even after she asked me not to bring up what SHE had done the night before. Being the good sister, I stayed true to my word and laid down and took the abuse. (Dad, i know you read this...see, i'm the GOOD one!) :-)



Not too much else to report. I've been obsessed with some design blogs, and got the go ahead to start on our bedroom paint. One of these days, the house will all come together. One thing at a time though...

2 comments:

Rick said...

You're still my sweetheart.

Stephani said...

ha ha..love your family:)