Friday, December 3, 2010

Wedding Bells and Gobble Gobbe Gee!

Its been a little while since my last post, and its not for lack of good reason.  I've managed to get myself married, and spend my first thanksgiving as a married woman with my new family.  It was great. The wedding was to die for. So, I'm including some pictures, of the wedding and thanksgiving, and rehearsal dinner, etc. By the way, wedding photos by Susan Jackson Photography. She's amazinggggg!

At the historic Chase Park Plaza



 Oh me oh my! Little do i know that those 4.5" heels will exacerbate a condition I haven't yet found out I have! My dogs were barking, and we did pictures before the wedding!
Still at the Chase
At Tower Grove Park. Wedding was in the Piper Palm House. The Oldest Greenhouse west of the Mississippi. Neato!


These last two shots were Susan playing with me a little. I've compressed about 550 pictures, and chose these for you to see. I thought the cupcake was going to fall on my dress and stain, or hell knows what else. The veil I was feeling weird about putting over my face, because nothing about our wedding was traditional. But, looking at the photo, I am so glad I did.  She is such an amazing photographer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the picture with the veil is my favorite of you....i LOVE it you look beautiful