Friday, December 3, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner and Turkey Day

My Uncle Joe, on Left, was the officiant at our wedding. He is a federal Judge. My sisters boyfriend Steve, and cousin Katie, and my dad.


Me, sis on right, Ania from college in front, and good friend Kate Suggs in back

Dad and Uncle












John's mom, my new mother in law, and my handsome husband, John. Love that scruffy beard!

 I will make a notation. I was glossed over on Thanksgiving.  I was pretty drugged up from some severe back pain I've been having.  Finally hit the urgent care the following Saturday where they told me i have to see my dr. Went to the dr the following Monday and had x-rays and blood work. Turns out this spry 31 year old has an arthritic hip which has caused me to have a bone spur in my hip. Ouch. So I'm off to the Orthopedic Surgeon to see what's up with my hip. I hope to get a handicap parking sticker in the meantime!!!

No comments: