Monday, September 21, 2009

Dungeon: Complete




Hey Guys! My little office is done! I used the word "office" very loosely, because everyone who sees it has two things to say: "Wow, this is totally different than the old yellow and blue room", and "wow, john really gave you a lot of space to work". I dont mind though. Its really cozy in here, and there is just enough room under my desk for Ben and his dog bed. We are already planning a small Halloween get together, and our Christmas gifts for friends, so I imagine a lot of that work will take place in here. I'm totally feeling much better about having my "space" to pay bills, work, etc.

Ok, now for my soap box yet again. Anyone reading this on the fence about getting the iphone, here is one bit of advice: If you are like me, and have NO patience for dealing with foreigners when calling about bill problems, DO NOT switch to AT&T. So far, we have had 2 billing cycles with them and each bill was wrong, as was our internet bill. They are complete morons. Plus, i have dropped more calls in those two months than I ever did in 10 years with Verizon. It simply isnt worth it. Wait until verizon carries the IPhone, which they should in May, and get one then. They have the best service, billing, and cell towers. Enough said.

With regards to the post about the stray dogs, John is checking up on them in 2 days (as suggested by animal control) on their fate. Should for any reason, they be considered for euthanasia, john has the right to pick them up and take them to stray rescue. So, no euthanasia unless they are really sick.

1 comment:

Stephani said...

your office looks great!! And thanks for the advice on the iphone, that is the only reason we havent switched yet is because there are so many dropped calls!