Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Am Who I Am

For those of you who know me, you know that I'm pretty ballsy how I talk. I like to think I tell a good story. In fact, I wrote here that I want to try harder to tell a story as well as I can, as crass as possible. I like shock. In fact! I LOVE shock. I like to remember stories, and re-tell them, and hear them being re-told. I like listening to shock jocks, I like watching hilariously crass movies, reading disgusting down-to-earth blogs. I, in general, also like talking shit about people.

Guess what? There isn't one thing I ever regret saying, posting on facebook, or even writing on this blog. Why? This is who I am.

Who I am got me the fiancee of my dreams, a boss who belly laughs at least 5 times a day as I hang up on phone sales and mumbles profanity under my breath, a pretty bad-ass senior year superlative, and, for the most part, to be considered a funny person.

So while some people may cringe reading some of the things I write, or post, or say, not me! And not the people who are the most important to me. The ones who make ME belly laugh. And who will be there to let ME cry when I need it, or make ME laugh when someone gets me down. Those are the people I care about. Everyone else....kiss it.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Where did you get that picture of me in my pink set? I wish I still had that tan...

AMIGREAT said...

Cuz your a snatch!

Stephani said...

You are the way you are and its why I love ya!! xoxox