Wednesday, August 4, 2010

That'll Do, Pig.

A few updates going on in our land. I haven't uploaded any photos from the camera with the new lens, but this week promises to bring more photo opps. Once I have those, I'll make the upload. For now, you can see some quick snaps on my phone.


This is Lonnie. Lonnie is 109 and a mean kitty. We've had Lonnie as long as I can remember, and he hasn't aged a day. However, after an altercation with some wild animal, Lonnie developed a cyst of some sort on his head, which had to be removed. Because Lonnie's grumpy, I snapped a quick picture when he emerged from my parent's basement (which is rare). He's none to pleased to have a bald spot. He's got Hans Wiemann on his speed dial.

This is the temperature yesterday in John's car. Its sweaty privates all the time hot! Its not a dry heat either, in St. Louis, its 100% humidity. Watching the news this morning, they were testing out a safety feature that is hoped to be installed on all new cars: Its a beeper on your keychain that alerts you if you've left a child in the car and its over like 75 degrees. When the report was done, the anchor asked, now why aren't all vehicles equipped with this peice of machinery already? Um, what? I think if you need a beeper on your keychain to remind you #1 you left your kid in the car #2 on a HOT flippin day, you need to be shot.

Kids Play. sigh.



This sums up our pig.
John is on interview 5,234 with the same company. What's with that? Why are their so many interviews? When I got a job for Cintas forever ago, it was like 4 interviews, and done. Now, after so many interviews, he finds out tuesday if he gets to be interviewed at headquarters: 5 interviews, 6 hours. ARE YOU JOKING ME?! I should buy stock in immodium.





No comments: