Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fallllla!

It's about time! This summer was SO hot, I thought I wasn't going to make it! Our poor doggies could barely go on walks, but were happy to have pools where they could swim. It seems the heat has passed, and I couldn't be more thrilled! We've begun working on repairing what the summer heat did to our lawn. We've tilled and seeded, had trees cut down, and are just getting the house cleaned up. Hopefully, before the big day, I'll get our furniture ordered, as our current "furniture" is a rather big eye sore.


The wedding is about 37 days away, and I couldn't be happier for it to get here. Its been a lot of planning...and fortunately, not a lot of stress. The most stressful thing is figuring out who goes where, and what happens at what time. And oh yeah, making sure I acutally fit into my wedding dress. The only REAL advise I'd give to an inquisitive bride: Get a comfortable dress. It's totally my fault that I'm going to be uncomfortable, becuase I know the dress is going to look amazing. But, its stressful that I can't really lose/gain an ounce. This puppy fits me like a glove!


And, I couldn't be more thrilled of the timing of our wedding. Halloween is my all-time favorite holiday, and our wedding is the night before! Little brunch party the following morning, i'm sure will have people coming in costume---well, they better!!!! We've got our costumes ready

No comments: