Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year and all that

 December was sort of a chaotic mess. The holidays came upon us so fast, and at one point, it was in the 60 degree range. It just didn't feel right. So around December 20th, I realized I had not bought a single Christmas present, and had no intentions of facing the crowds. So, I got online and hit it up!


Here's my little helper helping me "wrap" my gifts in envelopes!


 As I mentioned before, we sent Charlotte to a 2 week intensive training school. We picked her up on Christmas eve, and she's amazing! She is a totally good girl, and doesn't try to rip the face off of anyone anymore! We're pleased.
 For John's birthday (day after christmas...does this make him the anti-christ?) we met a few friends at a place near us.  I love this picture because john's actually laughing in it. Why? Because I'm trying to explain to him the guy with the ridiculous jeans is really gay. He doesn't buy it....fast forward 5 minutes. Guy in jeans makes out with friend.  I have a picture of john's reaction. Its going in the photo album!
 And here is a typical picture of my husband- not smiling. Notice his handsome bulldog with wings shirt. That was my gift to him, which he loves and wears adoringly.  This was taken christmas eve. We started out at John's Aunt's house, but subsequently were kicked out and forced to move the family to john's mother's house. Why were we kicked out? Well, I blame the dog below- but he pleads innocence! See picture below.

1 comment:

Stephani said...

Not Oscar!! Im sure he was a good boy:)